Friday, November 9, 2007

Tough Few Days . . . Ahead

Up early this morning to check something out in my car. Hope the fix I made is sufficient for a few days.

This afternoon: Jon Owen's memorial service this afternoon. Sad, but many people are ready to share a few thoughts, and we'll have some eclectic music.

Then: drive to Indianapolis for a Heartland District Board of Trustees meeting.

Tomorrow: I'll miss the Michigan UU Social Justice Network Summit, being held at UU Flint.

Then: I'll miss the emma's revolution concert we're co-sponsoring with Woodside Church and Redeemer MCC. But I'll get to drive back from Indianapolis . . .

Sunday: Morning service thanking veterans.

Sunday afternoon: 1:1 training to create a Local Organizing Ministry (go FACT!)

Later: Genesee County PFLAG panel on bullying

Then, on Monday: Membership Committee meeting and then lead a training with the Flint Human Rights Commission on Hate Crimes against LBGT people . . .

Whew. I am so overbooked. There are other important things that are being overlooked.

Blue sky just beginning to appear,

Good morning.

No comments: